Sport Clips offers men and boys more than just a haircut – we offer them a unique, sports-themed experience they can’t get anywhere else. Sport Clips was the first truly national brand to exclusively target the 150 million men and boys who need a haircut place to call their own. As a Sport Clips business owner, you will have the ability to own a business that capitalizes on the men’s and boys’ haircut segment of a $55 billion hair and beauty market.
With over 1,220 stores open today, Sport Clips is the dominant men’s and boy’s haircut franchise in North America. Sport Clips is one of the fastest-growing, business opportunities available today and we are currently on track to open another 180 stores in the next 12 months!
Here's the Difference with Sport Clips:
- Unique, proven business concept targeted to a huge niche market
- Built for multi-unit ownership/semi-absentee model/manager-run concept
- No industry experience required
- Recurring revenues: men and boys typically return every 3-4 weeks
- Stable, all-cash business with little inventory
- Strong unit economics as detailed in our item 19
- Industry leading mature same store sales growth; 7-10%/yr. since 2009
- One of the lowest store closure rates in franchising
- Ranked by Forbes as #2 overall franchise opportunity in investment category
Get your life back with our semi-absentee model!
One of the most intimidating parts of going into business for yourself is quitting your current job. When you become a Sport Clips franchisee, we recommend that you keep your current job while building your franchise! Many of our franchisees are looking for an exit strategy from corporate America, and have a three to five year time frame for building their business to enable them to leave the corporate world and be more in control of their lives and their financial security.
That’s because Sport Clips has a proven, manager-run business model that’s perfect for new franchise owners:
- We have an outstanding Recruitment Program that’ll help you find a great manager and excellent stylists to run the day-to-day operations. Sport Clips sponsors numerous scholarships and has worked with schools across the country to establish ourselves as a preferred employer. You’ll never be alone or unprepared as you make hiring decisions.
- You don’t need to be onsite daily. You provide supervision, oversight and leadership on your own schedule.
The freedom to maintain your current employment affords you a steady income as the business grows. This provides you with reassuring stability. Once your initial location is running successfully, we will help you open new stores. When the time is right, you can choose to leave your current career - making the exciting transition to full-time Sport Clips franchise owner!
A Winning Support Team You Can Count On
- Site Selection: Our experienced Real Estate Team will help you with everything from site selection to lease negotiations. s
- Team Member Recruitment: Our innovative recruitment programs help you recruit outstanding Team Members to execute our system.
- Training: You and your team will receive ongoing, in-depth, values-based training to provide a Championship Haircut Experience for your clients.
- Pre-Opening Assistance: We’ll work with you through construction and build out, to get you up and running as quickly and smoothly as possible. Then we execute a robust Grand Opening advertising and marketing program designed to drive clients, get you off to a fast start, and help you make your mark in your community.
We are expanding rapidly, and prime locations are still available. Don’t delay... this is the decision that could change your life... and your lifestyle!
Fill out the form to the right to receive additional information about a Sport Clips franchise.
See what our franchisees have to say about the Sport Clips opportunity
"The success rate with the Sport Clips model is very high. We are very confident that as long as we execute the model, we'll be fine."
Chris Parker, Texas
"One of our expectations when we bought into the Sport Clips franchise was that we wanted to own a business, but didn’t want to be in it every day. Sport Clips allows us to spend 10 hours in our 3 stores a week. It gives us the freedom to do what we want to do when we want to do it."
Al Rodriquez, Pennsylvania